Jonathan K. Winemiller,
Jon Winemiller has been a partner at The Walthew firm since 2007. He has been a strong advocate for his clients in the areas of Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury, since joining the firm in 1998, the same year Jon received his J.D. from Seattle University.
In 2005, Washington Law Magazine’s extremely competitive Rising Stars program recognized Jon as one of the state’s brightest young lawyers in the field of workers’ compensation. He has also been honored with the chairmanship of the Washington State Bar Association’s Trial Advocacy Program for three consecutive years, helping dozens of young attorneys gain experience representing clients in the courtroom. He is a member of the Washington State Bar Association, the King County Bar Association, and Washington State Association for Justice.
In addition to a passion for practicing Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury law, Jon enjoys an active outdoor lifestyle with his four children.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Seattle University, School of Law, Seattle, Washington
Honors and Awards
- Chairmanship of the Washington State Bar Association’s Trial Advocacy Program
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice, Eagle Member