- Firm History
- Frequently Asked Questions
- On-the-job Injuries
- Personal Injury
- Personal Injury FAQ
- Can I Still Pursue Compensation if I Was Partially at Fault for my Injuries?
- Do I have to pay back my insurance company?
- Should I Accept the Insurance Company’s Settlement Offer?
- Should I Talk to Insurance Adjusters?
- What Can I do About my Lost Wages Until my Case is Settled?
- What damages may I recover?
- What Does It Cost to Hire a Lawyer for a Personal Injury Claim?
- What if I exhaust my PIP, who pays for my medical costs?
- What is PIP?
- What Is the Difference Between Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Cases?
- What to Do After a Car Accident?
- What will my insurance cover? Liability, PIP, UIM?
- Who pays for my property damages, my insurance or theirs?
- Resumen de la Empresa
- Beneficios de Perdida Parcial de Tiempo Perdido
- Beneficios Negados Apelaciones
- Compensacion de Trabajadores
- Desabilidad Parcial Permanente
- Indice de Compensacion de Tiempo Perdido
- Preguntas Respuestas Frequentes Sobre la Compensacion de Trabajadores
- Premios Estructurados
- Reentrenamiento Vocacional
- Tratamiento Medico en la Compensacion de Trabajadores
- Review Law Firm
- service areas
- Are Social Security benefits taxable
- Do I need an attorney
- How long does it take
- How much money will I get
- I have a denial What happens now
- If I am receiving Workers Compensation benefits how will receiving Social Security benefits affect my L amp I benefits
- Is this benefit for the rest of my life
- My denial says I do not qualify as of my last insured date and am no longer insured What does that mean
- What about entitlement to Medicare
- What if I return to work prior to a hearing
- What is the difference between SSDI and SSI
- Will my spouse and or dependant children get benefits
- An Overview of the L&I Claims Process
- Denied Benefits and Appeals
- Hip and Knee Injuries
- L&I Medical Care
- Loss of Earning Power Benefits LEP
- Medical Treatment
- Neck and Back Injuries
- Permanent Partial Disability Benefits
- SEATTLE HAND AND ARM INJURY ATTORNEY
- Shoulder Injuries
- Structured Settlement in Workers Compensation
- Time Loss Benefits
- Total Disability Pension
- Vocational Retraining
- Washington State L&I Benefits
- Washington State L&I Pension
- What’s Your L&I Claim Worth?
- Work related Car Accidents
- Workers Compensation FAQ
- Can I draw Social Security benefits at the same time as I am drawing my time loss or pension benefits
- Can I see my own doctor for treatment for my industrial injury
- Can I sue my employer or my co worker for causing the injury
- Can I sue someone else for causing my injury
- How do I protest or appeal an unfavorable order from the Department of Labor amp Industries or my self insured employer
- How do I reopen my claim if my condition worsens after my claim is closed
- How does the Department determine if Im entitled to an L amp I pension
- How is my time loss compensation calculated
- I cant return to my old job Am I guaranteed a new job at my old pay rate following retraining
- If I am unable to work after an industrial injury how long do I have to wait to receive my time loss compensation
- What are the time limits for filing an industrial injury or an occupational disease claim
- What are Vocational Options
- What do I do if the Department rejects my claim or denies benefits on my claim
- What if I am never able to return to any type of work because of my industrial injury
- What if I cant go back to my old job or the type of work I used to be able to do
- What if my industrial injury worsens a physical condition I already had
- What is a PPD award and when would I receive that in my claim
- What is the difference between an industrial injury and an occupational disease claim
- When should I talk to a lawyer about my industrial injury claim
- Will I get a cost of living increase each year
Call us today.
Offices in Seattle and Everett.
Talk to an attorney to get free advice about your claim.
PO Box 34645
Seattle, WA 98124-1645
*Packages and overnight deliveries should be shipped to the Seattle physical address.
3000 1st Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121
2906 Colby Ave | Suite 101
Everett, WA 98201