1. $1.2 million: A 50-year-old man was injured at a job due to an improperly placed ladder. The plaintiff sustained a neck injury which ultimately resulted in surgery to permanently fuse his cervical spine, rendering him totally disabled and unable to ever return to work.
2. $1.1 million: A 58-year-old wheelchair-bound woman was injured while exiting public transportation for the disabled. The plaintiff sustained bilateral tibia-fibula fractures, requiring more than two years of care in a skilled nursing facility.
3. $700,000: A 56-year-old woman was injured while riding as a passenger on public transportation for the disabled. The plaintiff sustained a compound fracture to her right femur.
4. $485,000: A 55-year-old woman was rear-ended by a commercial garbage truck sustained shoulder and low back injuries, which resulted in left shoulder and lumbar surgeries, including lumbar fusion. The plaintiff’s medical bills were in excess of $198,000. Through negotiations with the plaintiff’s private medical insurer, plaintiff’s attorney was able to secure a 100 percent waiver of her obligation to reimburse the carrier for the cost of her medical treatment.
5. $350,000: An 83-year-old woman was involved in a motor vehicle collision when her car was struck from behind by an 18-wheeler. As a result of the collision, she sustained low back, neck, right shoulder and right knee injuries, resulting in low back and right knee surgeries.
6. $300,000: A 58-year-old man was injured while descending a set of wooden steps while on the job. The steps were rotten and gave way. The plaintiff suffered cervical, thoracic and lumbar injuries, ultimately requiring low back surgery, including fusion.
Personal Injury Video
7. $250,000 – Policy Limits Case: A 59-year-old woman who was a pedestrian, was injured when hit by an oncoming car. The plaintiff sustained a de-gloving injury to her left leg as well as fractures to her left fibula and left tibia. This woman required 27 days of hospital care followed by approximately 90 days of care at a skilled nursing facility. Her medical treatment costs were in excess of $242,000, of which only $23,000 was reimbursed to the carrier as a result of negotiation by the plaintiff’s attorney.
8. $235,000: A 34-year-old man sustained injuries at a construction site when a plumbing pipe exploded, causing a head injury and a fractured foot.
9. $155,000: A 54-year-old man involved in a hit-and-run motor vehicle collision on Interstate 5, suffered cervical and lumbar disk herniations requiring multiple epidural steroid injections.
10. $150,000: A 56-year-old man was injured while shopping for garden supplies at a local hardware store’s outdoor parking lot display when a passing vehicle ran over his right foot. The plaintiff sustained toe fractures and a lumbar injury when he tried to pull his foot from under the car tire requiring numerous low back injections that were performed over a period of many months.
11. $140,000: A 35-year-old man involved in a rear-end collision on Interstate 5. Hit by commercial flat-bed truck loaded with gypsum. The plaintiff sustained an aggravation to a prior low back condition, requiring epidural injections and therapy.
12. $120,000: An 89-year-old woman was injured as she crossed a Seattle street in the crosswalk when she was struck by a woman in a powered wheelchair, also crossing the street. The plaintiff suffered a right hip fracture, which required surgery and short recovery in a skilled nursing facility.
$100,000: A 41-year-old man was involved in a head-on motor vehicle collision caused by a drunk driver. The plaintiff suffered a right ankle sprain and a fracture to his right forearm which required surgical repair.
Our clients are saying:
“I just wanted to reiterate how excited we are for how everything worked out in this fight for a lifetime pension. We are very grateful for all the hard work you and Patrick have put in working on this case for such a long time and being able to prevail! That you very much again!”
“Words cannot express how grateful we are for your help in our L&I case. I am confident we could not have secured better representation.”
“I want to let you know that I truly appreciate all the efforts you put into ensuring that I received what is due to me. I really thank you for your thoughtfulness, care and kind words.”
“There are no words to express my gratitude for all the help you have given me during this part of my journey over the many years. The Walthew Law Firm lawyers and office people are the very best.”
Over 70 4-5 Star Reviews
From People just like you!
Call us today.
Offices in Seattle and Everett.
Talk to an attorney to get free advice about your claim.
PO Box 34645
Seattle, WA 98124-1645
*Packages and overnight deliveries should be shipped to the Seattle physical address.
3000 1st Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121
2906 Colby Ave | Suite 101
Everett, WA 98201