Skip to Main Content

What Can I do About my Lost Wages Until my Case is Settled?

You will typically receive nothing from the at-fault driver’s insurance company until the case is settled or decided by trial. You may receive limited wage replacement through the personal injury protection portion of your own auto insurance coverage or through your private disability policy. You may also use sick leave or vacation benefits through your employer if you are entitled to such benefits.

Call us today.
Offices in Seattle and Everett.

Talk to an attorney to get free advice about your claim.


Mailing Address
PO Box 34645
Seattle, WA 98124-1645
*Packages and overnight deliveries should be shipped to the Seattle physical address.

Seattle Office
3000 1st Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121

Everett Office
2906 Colby Ave | Suite 101
Everett, WA 98201

Request an appointment

Schedule a free consultation >