Skip to Main Content

Who pays for my property damages, my insurance or theirs?

Typically, the insured’s insurance company will pay for car repairs (less the deductible). The insured’s insurance company will then be reimbursed by the at-fault driver’s insurance, and send a check for the deductible amount to the insured.

Call us today.
Offices in Seattle and Everett.

Talk to an attorney to get free advice about your claim.


Mailing Address
PO Box 34645
Seattle, WA 98124-1645
*Packages and overnight deliveries should be shipped to the Seattle physical address.

Seattle Office
3000 1st Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121

Everett Office
2906 Colby Ave | Suite 101
Everett, WA 98201

Request an appointment

Schedule a free consultation >