Thomas A. Thompson,
Acknowledged as one of America’s best lawyers, Tom Thompson has been practicing in Washington State for over 30 years. Tom’s lifelong commitment to representing injured workers led to his appointment as Chair of the Washington State Trial Lawyers Workers’ Compensation Section in 2005. He is known among his colleagues as an authority on Workers’ Compensation issues and frequently lends his expertise to symposia and continuing legal education seminars on the topic. He was named in the 2010 edition of Best Lawyers in America as one of the best lawyers in Washington State in the area of Workers’ Compensation law. Tom received his B.A. from the University of Washington in 1977 and his J.D. from Gonzaga University Law School three years later. He is admitted to practice in U.S. District Court and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and is a member of the Washington State Labor Council/Washington State Trial Lawyers Caucus, and the Washington State and King County Bar Associations.
Learn about the Walthew Difference
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Plaintiff Personal Injury
- 30% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Washington, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1984
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
Honors and Awards
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America in Workers’ Compensation law 2010
- Washington Law & Politics Magazine Super Lawyer 2007
- Seattle Metropolitan Magazine Best Lawyer 2006 & 2007
- AV Peer Review Rated
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice, Eagle Member
- King County Bar Association
Call us today.
Offices in Seattle and Everett.
Talk to an attorney to get free advice about your claim.
PO Box 34645
Seattle, WA 98124-1645
*Packages and overnight deliveries should be shipped to the Seattle physical address.
3000 1st Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121
2906 Colby Ave | Suite 101
Everett, WA 98201