Patrick C. Cook,
Patrick Cook is an accomplished trial lawyer with extensive trial experience.
In 1997 and 1998, he clerked with The Honorable Ricardo S. Martinez, in both the King County Superior and United States District Courts, Western District of Washington.
From 1998 to 2007, he served as a Deputy Prosecutor in the King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office. While there, he managed and tried large felony case loads in the Drug, Trial Teams, Domestic Violence and Special Assault Divisions.
Patrick also acted as a supervisor in the Juvenile Division at Prosecuting Attorney’s Office, where he was responsible for the training and oversight of less experienced attorneys.
Since joining the Walthew Law Firm in March of 2007, Patrick has focused his practice exclusively on representing the injured and disabled in Washington State Workers’ Compensation claims, Social Security Disability cases and product liability and personal injury cases.
He is a member of the Washington State Bar Association, the King County Bar Association and an Eagle Member of the Washington State Association for Justice.
Patrick received his B.A. from the University of Washington in 1993 and his J.D. from Seattle University Law School in 1998. A lifelong resident of the Seattle area, Patrick lives in Edmonds with his wife and two children
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Workers’ Compensation Law
Professional Associations and
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- King County Bar Association, Member
- Washington State Association for Justice, Eagle Member
- Seattle University, School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- J.D. – 1998
- University of Washington – 1993
Past Employment Positions
- King County Superior Court, Clerk, 1997 – 1998
- US District Court, Western District of Washington,
Clerk, 1997 – 1998
- King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office, Deputy
Prosecutor, 1998 – 2007
- Juvenile Division at Prosecuting Attorney’s Office,
Supervisor, 1998 – 2007