Meet Caroline A. Golshan
Caroline Golshan graduated magna cum laude from Seattle University School of Law in 2020 and was admitted to the Washington State Bar in August 2020.
Caroline worked as a Rule 9 Law Clerk at The Walthew Law Firm and at Seattle University’s Workers’ Rights Clinic. She also served as a Lead Article Editor for the Seattle University Law Review, where she published her own work, The Modification of Washington’s Nondelegable Duty Doctrine in a Post-Afoa II State. Caroline was honored to receive a summer fellowship with the Washington State Association for Justice in 2019. Prior to law school, Caroline had 5 years’ experience working in law firms and gained exposure to multiple practice areas including personal injury, workers’ compensation, employment law, civil litigation, and family law.
Caroline lives in Seattle with her husband, Alex, and her French bulldog, Zoe.
Learn about the Walthew Difference
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Washington, 2020
- Western District of Washington US District Court
- Seattle University School of Law, 2020
Honors and Awards
- Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society member
- CALI Award Recipient: Legal Writing I, Legal Writing II, & Contracts
- Metzger Legal Writing Scholarship
- Trustee Scholarship
- Year End Achievement Scholarship
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice, Eagle Member
- King County Bar Association
Call us today.
Offices in Seattle and Everett.
Talk to an attorney to get free advice about your claim.
PO Box 34645
Seattle, WA 98124-1645
*Packages and overnight deliveries should be shipped to the Seattle physical address.
3000 1st Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121
2906 Colby Ave | Suite 101
Everett, WA 98201